View Single Post
Old 18 Feb 18, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Becca Wecca
Excited about Disney

Disney Free - Pre Trip Report

In September my husband and I will embark on a trip to Orlando and not step foot in Disney! (Never thought I would hear myself say that!)

So who are we?

We are Karl and Becca and we love Disney and theme parks

We have been together for 9 years and in that time we have had 4 trips to Disneyland Paris and this will be our third trip to Orlando. We love Orlando so much we even got married there in 2016!

We had no intentions of going on holiday this year but on the spur of the moment we decided to book a short trip to Orlando. We took the difficult decision to not do Disney as we wanted to keep costs low. Plus we were lucky enough to go to Disneyland Paris at Christmas time last year so we didn’t think we would be missing out too much.

We have booked a 9 night trip leaving Gatwick on Tuesday 3rd September staying at the Enclave Suites on I-Drive and we plan on doing Universal, Sea World and Busch Gardens. And we cannot wait!

Flights with Virgin and accommodation is all booked, all we need to do now is buy tickets, sort ESTAs and insurance then work out how much spending money we are going to take!

Less than 200 days to go!
Becca Wecca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List