View Single Post
Old 29 Apr 19, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeyismybff
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by HFJohnson View Post
According to the website the Magic Plus does still include access to EMT. I think it was just guest storage that was taken off from 1 April.

Also, Big Thunder Mountain was added to the list of EMT rides from 1 April.
We are just back from DLP last night and DS has the magic plus pass and went in for magic hour with no problem, and we were still able to take our guest (DH ) in for magic hour on a friend ticket bought with our annual passes too.

After this weekend, I feel like Paris is a beautiful park but in need of some love right now, as little things chip away at the magic here and there. The thing I can never get over is how CMs walk through the park to start or end a shift in their full costume but also their own things and through the other lands - so you might be on the edge of Discoveryland heading to Main Street and come across someone in full Pirates outfit plus a Hogwarts backpack. That is the sort of thing you can lose your job for in WDW and it just stuck out to me so much that then I noticed it everywhere!

But I think mostly I need to get used to the idea of a cold park with Paris! I ended up wearing all the layers in my whole suitcase the last day because it was so cold and wet and windy. What to wear is a significant part of my Disney fun so I need a different mindset!
mickeyismybff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List