View Single Post
Old 24 Oct 19, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Th1nkT1nk View Post
What a fab read! Well done for making the most of a challenging day, weather-wise. The photo/ Captain on the boat that would have kept me giggling for a while. I totally ‘get’ your love of Pandora- for some reason we didn’t see it during the evening on our last trip so I’m super excited to do it next year... and FOP is just something else!
Phew - glad you got the bit about the captain! I was always unsure if anyone else would actually get our giggles! Thank you.

Pandora at night - takes on another life - completely different place and such an incredible sight - get it on the list for your next trip and also make sure you allow time for a range of times at The Tree of Life when it awakens - stunning and will include photos in upcoming days.
To be honest an evening just walking around Animal Kingdom in the dark becomes a place of complete amazement.
I know there are no fireworks but riding Expedition Everest in the dark, Pandora and the tree of life I would hope you have it on your Must do things for your next trip

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List