View Single Post
Old 20 Mar 19, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Gunna View Post
Thanks for all this information. Really want to visit Jerash and Mount Nebo alongside Petra. We’ll do the Dead Sea too as I’ve always wanted to have a float in it.

The more I read about Jordan I’m really pleased I took the chance to book it. Looks such an amazing place, with fantastic people and some breathtaking sights. One trip I’m really looking forward too.
Just read you pre planning trippie - don't forget to take some warm clothes I went in March and it did get really cold at times. Wadi Rum was near freezing, Aqaba the temperature and sea were barely warm enough to swim in (and more to the point getting out of it was a challenge - like Whitely Bay in summer) - thankfully Dead Sea Day was a bit warmer and much more pleasant. Yes the weather can be changeable but a couple of light layers can work wonders. The mosaics at Madaba are small but amazing and you will be totally amazed by Petra - yes it is huge and if you intend climbing up to the Monastery take a good pair of shoes with a decent sole.

Please keep us up to date with your trip when you can.

PS Listen out for random playing of bagpipes especially at Jerash

Edited at 09:59 PM.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List