View Single Post
Old 22 Nov 18, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie52
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
What a great first day. I'm glad you're girls wish came true and they got to ride the Disney buses!

It seems like everything went perfectly this morning for you and what s bonus getting those extra FP added to your account. I think I'd have worried that it wasn't really going to turn green, but it all seems above board.

As others have said, little Belle meeting big Belle is so cute! How adorable is that? I'd have been bawling like a baby.
I think we'll definitely use them more in the future as well!

I know we were very lucky - every time we used them I was never convinced it was going to work but always a bonus when they did!

Thank you! These things always make me tearful and I always feel silly, but after all those months of planning and saving its so nice to watch it all come together

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
What a lovely sounding first day with a good balance of exciting and chilled out stuff, and what a bonus with the extra fast passes, very lucky!
Thank you for reading! We were very lucky with them, the CM really went above and beyond as I really wasn't complaining it just happened to be brought up in a conversation! It's nice when it works out like that sometimes you feel like you got more done than if we'd spent all day in the parks
minnie52 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List