View Single Post
Old 14 Jan 19, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
minnie52
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
I have just binge read your report over the past few days. It’s been absolutely brilliant to read and the girls did amazingly.

The whole trip sounds amazing but the boardwalk, relaxing on the cruise and some of the Disney magic you experienced really made me smile.

The villa you booked looked really modern. I bet it made the cabin seem quite old fashioned after that but glad you came to enjoy it, the service is always so good on cruises isn’t it.

Looking forward to reading about your Cali road trip if you go ahead with that
Thankyou so much for reading it all! We were really lucky to experience so many lovely CM's who made our trip so special!

I think that's exactly what it was because after the first day I realised there really was nothing wrong with it and it was actually bigger than I expected which was a bonus! It is isn't it - I really couldn't fault any of the staff they were fantastic and makes for such a lovely experience.

Thank you I am impatiently waiting for flights to be released so I can book it up lol! X
minnie52 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List