theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS POST

We rushed to the restaurant and arrived a few minutes late

Loved this on the roof

Light fitting inside

We told the CM we had a reservation and she told us which line to go to order at and what part of the restaurant to sit in (to the left as you went in). Phil and Kaley went to find a table whilst Madison and I joined the line to order. This took a little while as the guy at the front of the line had managed to join this line when he didn't have the Burgers and Sundaes package booked.

The menu

Soon it was time for us to order. Here is what our total should have been including tax, though we used four QS credits

And we were given these to exchange at the sundae bar

Kaley waiting for us

We went and sat down and it didn't take long for our food to come out. The tables had paper tablecloths and there was crayons so we had spent the time waiting drawing, colouring and playing games.

Madison and Kaley each had a Hand-Breaded Chicken Sandwich and fries

Phil and I each had the All American Burger, one with fries and one with onion rings

The girls and I shared the onion rings and fries. This was all very good, it was all really tasty and it was nice to be in the quiet side of the restaurant.

When we had finished, we took it in turns to go up to the counter to get our ice cream, and then to the toppings bar. I took photos of all the different toppings

And what each topping is

I don't recall what the different options were for ice cream flavours but I do know what we each had; mint choc chip for Madison (with just a few M&M's! )

Kaley had vanilla

Phil had chocolate

And I had mint choc chip, with a side of hot caramel sauce

These were really good too and it was an excellent use of QS credits.

It was 7pm when we were done here. Madison and Kaley wanted to go onto Dinland Dumbo (that's what I have written in my notes and I can't remember the real name! ) so we went to Dinoland

I think I am one of the few that actually likes this ride

The wait time said 10 minutes and it was just under that when we were on the ride

This was fun and the girls really liked it. They wanted to go on again but the line was a bit longer now.

We really wanted to see Rivers of Light and see Pandora in the dark so we didn't have a lot of time. We rushed back over to Pandora and managed to see it in the dark. For some reason, we didn't take many photos

It really does look amazing all lit up and with the bioluminescent light, it was beautiful. I'm so glad we decided to come over here, rather than going straight to RoL.

As we walked past FoP, it was 7.27pm and the wait time said 160 minutes.

I'm not sure if this was true reflection of the wait time or if it was to discourage people from joining the line.

We quickly walked back to RoL and walked in at 7.35pm. It was really busy but we were told to go down to the front and were sat on the third row.

Everest at night

Photos while we were waiting

Pictures during the show

We all really enjoyed this. I know lots don't like it but we thought it was really good and were glad we got to see this and the Pandora all lit up.

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List