View Single Post
Old 23 Nov 21, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Sorcerer Mickey
Gone all Goofy

Originally Posted by Pupbelly View Post
I've no connection with him by the way! As long standing Florida visitors Andy has always been good with his prices and he is a well respected Dibb person. He will give you sensible prices and (Top Tip) if the cost of your booking should reduce in price he will reduce the rate accordingly - it does happen! He's on the ball and quick to reply.

I know other folk on here are finding lower rates by collecting their cars away from the airport, something we've never done, seems to be a newish thing but for simple 'fly - collect - go' I think Andy should be able to sort you out.
Thanks Pupbelly, even if he can price match Virgin, I'd probably still pick Andy over Branson just because of the good things I've heard on here.

I did have a quick nose at the offsite rental places and they're much cheaper, but so are the reviews to match. Knowing me, I'd end up being a typical tourist trap victim and get roped in to every extra they have!
Sorcerer Mickey is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List