View Single Post
Old 28 Nov 21, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lisbon View Post
So is it a case that strikes should only be allowed for professions where they have no impact.
This strike was about contracts being changed , should contracts be allowed to be changed in all circumstances i.e I agreed to pay you this much for this amount of work, once the works completed I've changed my mind I'll give you half.
In the post under yours Claire has put what she believes the change is do you think this is too much ?

As needs change businesses need to change this can mean a change in working patterns. In one of my employed roles the office moved about 3 miles in London which added about 20 minutes each way in many journeys the lease was up the business needed to move it’s just one of those things.

The RMT love nothing more than a good strike to make there members remember why they pay subs and their leaders earn six figure salaries and usually say the reason is for the benefit of the public who is always against the strike.
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List