View Single Post
Old 5 Dec 21, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Is everyone getting ready for Christmas now? I hope you’ve had a wonderful trip to DLP MrsBC? I saw your first day trip report and felt so happy that you were there (wished I was too)

I’ve finished all my Christmas gift shopping and started on getting the food and drink treats in too. Sadly, not been able to put my tree and decorations up yet as DH had to go to minor injuries department as he was sent home from work Wednesday in pain with his hand and wrist. Turns out he has Repetitive Strain Injury so has to rest it and isn’t able to work at the moment either. Our attic, where the boxes of decorations are, is difficult to access and there’s no way he, or I, could manage to get up there for them or lift the heavy boxes down at the moment. It’s quite sad not to be able to put the lights up yet but obviously we don’t want to risk him causing more damage to his hand. I’m enjoying looking at all the trees on the threads here for now though
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List