View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 18, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
britishgirl
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by FlorayG View Post
That depends on loads of things e.g. what electric heaters you have I have these; fischerfutureheat/el... AEgLYB_D_BwE they cost a lot more to buy but no installation costs and much cheaper to run than most
Also how well insulated your house is mine is an old brick built semi so very well insulated anyway - also I have a large south facing window that heats the house nicely on sunny days even in winter.
Also will you heat every room? I don't and that saves a lot, It's easier to heat just where you need with electric - my bedrooms are heated for an hour before bed and an hour in the morning, living room all evening, dining room an hour before dinner. I have a 3kw wall heater in the bathroom heats the room in 5 minutes.
My electric bill is £50 a month but I also have a woodburner so I don't use only electric heaters
Hi can I pick your brain about the fischer heaters I have ordered the brochure but it has no prices in it, what sort of price did you pay for a radiator?,do they have to be fitted by an electrician or do they just plug in,also do you have economy 10 or economy 7 sorry for all the questions thanks in advance
britishgirl is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List