Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by sixpence18 View Post
I’ve seen on Maple Leaf Tickets they’ve got a 4 day MYW ticket with a free day. As were staying near there we could pick up the tickets in person when we arrive. How does it work with regards to booking fast passes? Are we able to get the codes when we purchase to link our tickets? Or do they e tickets?
I can't see anywhere that allows you to select the option of emailed e-tickets. All I can see is that you can pick the tickets up from their office in Kissimmee or have them delivered for $7 extra.

You won't know the ticket ID numbers until you get them - either delivered or when you pick them up. And so you won't be able to link them to your MDE account in order to book fastpasses until you get the tickets and see the ID numbers.

So, if you want to book fastpasses before you go, you'd have to get them delivered. Or contact them and see if they do send e-tickets via email.

Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
You could also get them from orlandoattractions.com

Maple Leaf Tickets $367.95, roughly £274.58

orlandoattractions.com £273.95. Link below.

orlandoattractions/t...ay-base-ticket
And delivery is free with OrlandoAttractions. The tickets are sent out from their UK office.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List