View Single Post
Old 3 Sep 21, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by sky13 View Post
I live in Singapore, and have had annual passes to Universal Singapore in the past though I've not been since maybe 2018 or so. When I had an annual pass I used to drop by there for a couple of hours every now and again and just wander around or take a few rides so was fairly familiar with the park!

Hopefully things will be back to normal - currently Universal Singapore is running under a lot of COVID-19 related restrictions. We were exploring going there for a day but decided against going because of all the current ride/show closures/restrictions and limited opening hours/days at the moment.

It's tiny compared to Florida, it's almost certainly smaller than either of the Universal Florida parks, and doesn't have any Harry Potter at all.

Rides/shows pretty similar to Florida

Mummy - thought it was quite similar but apparently there are some minor differences in the storyline (I can't really tell!).

Transformers - supposed to be pretty much identical

Jurassic Park ride - this one is a rapids ride, honestly I only went on it once because you can get seriously soaked on it and I don't like getting seriously soaked on rides!

Shrek 4D - almost identical from what I've heard, though I don't remember ever having been on the Florida version (same reason as Mummy)

Happy to answer any questions about Singapore!
Sky13, we were hoping to come in April/May next year. Obviously we haven’t booked anything yet, but is there still an isolation required on entry? Is there any chatter as to when it may be lifted? I’ve planned an alternative trip, but that depends on the USA opening, so at the mo will be at home for my special birthday! Thank you.
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List