View Single Post
Old 20 May 20, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
toffeeman0
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by pritch View Post
Having had 3 holidays cancelled ( week in Mallorca, week in the Algarve, and a week on the Norfolk broads), and the big 3 weeks in Las Vegas and LA Disney California end of July and a week in Devon in August now probably just a pipe dream.
I have bought a tent and equipment, looks like North Wales, Peak District and the Lakes this summer some time.

not the best year to take early retirement fom March with 4 month off

At least i can transfer my virgin flights to next yer for a 5 week epic in Florida, 2 weeks Kissimmee, 1 week cocoa beach and 2 x 1 week back to back carnival cruises.
Haha in exactly the same boat,
Took early retirement March 12 to see the world or at least more of it. Had 2 trips cancelled and still have a holiday in Texas booked end of July.
I am in the process of seeing if they will defer it until next year but whatever happens i will not be going this year, Dont fancy the 9hr flight in the current climate.
I think we will travel over to europe via the tunnel for a camping holiday instead, around early september probably.