Thread: United airlines
View Single Post
Old 25 May 20, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
nothingless
Very Serious Dibber

We've flown with United several times, I really like them. Most recently on our last Feb/March 2020 Florida trip - our route was Amsterdam -> Newark -> Orlando MCO, and on the way back MCO -> Washington DC -> Amsterdam.

Couldn't fault them at all, the flight prices were decent and once you get your booking number, you can login on the United website to pick your seats for free (the website we'd booked via, was asking nearly £50 per person for picking seats! Ripoff! ). The food was good - my 3-year-old had the kids' meal and it was fairly decent, and my husband had the vegan meal which he said was VERY tasty (he'd been expecting it to be rubbish). Their in-flight movie selection was excellent too, far better than on the TUI Dreamliner we'd flown with a few months previously.

And lastly, I was happy with their service. We flew back on March 16, almost a week after the EU travel ban was instated by the USA, and there were a lot of rumors of cancelled flights etc. United were good at keeping me up to date via their app. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to book with them again!
nothingless is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List