View Single Post
Old 27 Oct 20, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
kathrynmc
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
I’m not sure what your dd is thinking of doing but mine is looking to do criminology. (I think I remember you said something similar?)

Unlike your Dd mine really fancies Manchester. She’s also looking at Leeds, Northumbria and Liverpool (which is just a bit too far for my liking) with the others being between 1-2hours away from us in the north east.

She really needs to get cracking on her finishing her personal statement but she has a teacher/subject interview set up for next month to help with the application process.

I can’t believe how quickly time us moving on! It’ll be Christmas before we know it and then the applications all have to be in! 😬

Kat
Yeah my daughter was looking at doing Law with Criminology which I think is still an option for York, although at the minute she has chosen straight Law. Her other option is History.

Chester have a History degree combined with Law which she liked the sound of, but I am not sure what Chester is like statistics wise
kathrynmc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List