View Single Post
Old 24 Jul 21, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
porridge
Apprentice Imagineer

I can recommend the Candy Cane Inn - it’s really close - probably one of the closest hotels. Breakfast included. Free shuttle bus, but it was quicker to walk it’s so close!
As for getting there, assuming you are flying to lax? When we went a couple of years ago, they had discontinued the shuttle bus. It is about an hours drive (dependent on traffic). I’d personally hire a car.
You can easily do both parks comfortably in three days (or rush around in two). That will leave you three spare days. If you have a car, then you’ll be able to go to some fantastic beaches etc - for example Laguna beach. If you go there, you could stop off at the little seal rescue place on the way.
The other day id either go to knots berry farm (if you love theme parks and want more rides) or San Diego zoo. Six flags magic mountain theme park is amazing, but I wouldn’t drive there from Anaheim - it’s past the other side of la and the traffic is terrible driving across.
porridge is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List