Old 25 Jul 21, 07:45 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
I can recommend the Candy Cane Inn - it’s really close - probably one of the closest hotels. Breakfast included. Free shuttle bus, but it was quicker to walk it’s so close!
As for getting there, assuming you are flying to lax? When we went a couple of years ago, they had discontinued the shuttle bus. It is about an hours drive (dependent on traffic). I’d personally hire a car.
You can easily do both parks comfortably in three days (or rush around in two). That will leave you three spare days. If you have a car, then you’ll be able to go to some fantastic beaches etc - for example Laguna beach. If you go there, you could stop off at the little seal rescue place on the way.
The other day id either go to knots berry farm (if you love theme parks and want more rides) or San Diego zoo. Six flags magic mountain theme park is amazing, but I wouldn’t drive there from Anaheim - it’s past the other side of la and the traffic is terrible driving across.
Thank you. I have looked at Candy Cane but it’s having an extensive refurb so little hard to see what it’s like. I’m not booking hotel for a while yet so hopefully I can find out more, Location looks good. I’ve decided on hiring a car. I’m was concerned about traffic etc from LAX but we arrive on a Sunday so hoping that makes a difference and fly I’m planning on flying out early on a Saturday. We we will definitely plan on as much time as we need at the Disney parks and don’t want to rush but having the car gives us the option. Knotts Berry is definitely on the list if that’s the case!
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List