View Single Post
Old 25 Sep 21, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Triciamcl View Post
When I was speaking to WDTC this afternoon I mentioned the UK problem regarding the Magicbands and again they said they dont know anuything and cant understand what the problem is she also gave me an 0800 number to call advising I call after 12 noon apparently they can provide an answer so I will try it ---it was 08001690749
I don’t think it is a “problem” as in it is not an IT glitch. From the FAQ it looks like a very deliberate decision to not allow international guests to pre-order Magic bands. Presumably because in the last year or so there have been hundreds of thousands of magic bands ordered and cancelled. I think whomever you spoke to just didn’t have sufficient knowledge of all things Disney.

As mentioned upthread, if you want to pre-order anyway, then you need to pretend you are not an international guest by using a VPN to hide your geographical location. I might download one later and see what is available but will probably wait until I get there and buy in person.
Claudette is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List