View Single Post
Old 17 Oct 21, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by flo-tinka View Post
I don’t look on DIBB as often now, not much urgency as all our trips get put back (should have been there this week 😟&#128532 I don’t really know why I had a quick look today while waiting to pick one of the kids up but here it was, the final instalment. So as instructed just put kettle on when I got in and laughed, cried and smiled with the other Dibbers.
It’s been a great journey with you, Alison and the boys. Life-changing decision: wow
Hoping your new path is a great one and I was just about to say about the grandkids trip in the future.
So many happy memories for you all. Thanks for sharing your adventures and for all those laughs we’ve had along the way
Can I just turn whole thing around and just say thank you for all of your reading of all of the days I have ever typed - your support has been amazing

LOve your new countdown and in the days of open ed borders we all will have the chance to get back to our happy place sooner rather than later.

I have been in a bit of a Dibb lull too, still ove talking on our podcast but really in a position where I have not wanted to have that planning buzz again.
It will return!

Thanks for all of your reading and support along the way of each trip

Enjoy your countdown!

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List