Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Originally Posted by nickyjw View Post
I can't wait!, looking forward to seeing your boardwalk pictures...
I did spot you that day but wasn't in a position to say hello without looking like a mad stalking woman!
I too have the Disney blues, just ordered some vintage style prints of our holiday though and I'm going to put them up in our kitchen so we can look at them everyday! I'll post some pics on Instagram when they arrive. Any plans for next year yet? I'm keeping busy planning 2018 and as its all new it's all exciting! Hope you are all well...
Nicky x
Hi Nicky, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's still feeling this way, we need to set up some kind of support group
Oh it doesn't matter, I did wonder because I saw your post about arriving at the Boardwalk and we'd been stood in the lobby waiting for a little while. It was so lovely to see you in Magic Kingdom though.

Can't wait to see your vintage pics they sound fab, might have to know where you've got them from. We're the same talking about the holiday loads, it's good to keep those memories strong. We're not sure yet, I was so tempted by those BA prices a couple of weeks back and was so disappointed at not getting the flights to Los Angeles as we'd love to do a West coast trip like you're planning. Still things happen for a reason and I think Poppy might just be a little too young to enjoy that kind of holiday to the full. Maybe give it a couple more years. I'll be stalking your IG when you're away there and asking for lots of help and tips

I'm feeling so much better after and horrendous time last week and the rest of us are doing great too. Hope you're all well too Xx
juliab is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List