Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile Day 10 - Denny’s, Crazy Golf & Universal

Day 10 - Denny’s, Crazy Golf & Universal

Today is short and sweet. Minus a mini rant, which isn’t normally like me.

The only food photos are from breakfast so apologies in advance.

We relaxed and swam and then headed out for a late breakfast at Denny’s.

Denny’s has always been a firm family favourite.

The queue was out of the door when we arrived. We were told it was a 25 minute wait but decided to stick with it as there seemed to be a lot of coming and going. The manager didn’t look like he wanted to be there.

45 minutes later we were still waiting but other parties of 2 and 4 were being seated almost immediately. We said that the 7 us could be split over 2 tables next to each other if that was easier. Nearly an hour from when we arrived we were finally taken to a table. And so were our friends but on the other side! We were next to 2 large empty but dirty tables that could seat 8. I nearly offered to clear and clean it myself. We left it as everyone was hangry as it was now lunchtime.

Pleased to sit down and have drinks

Our food was fine. But our food at Denny’s in California last year was far superior.

We had a voucher

This was before the voucher was taken off

Our friends said their food had been ok but had found their server rude.

Hoping this was just a little blip as we haven’t experienced this at Denny’s before.

We then played crazy golf at Pirates Cove at the crossroads (I won!). We used a voucher for a discount from one of the little booklets we picked up at the exit of Golden Coral.

It was hot hot hot! We drank lots of water and sat under the parasol at the end of the course and everyone had ice lollies. I had strawberry which was lovely and refreshing but ate/licked in record time (no photo - sorry) due to the speed it was melting! Cost approx $3/4

We then spent the evening at Universal.

We utilised the free parking after 6pm.

One of my finest pictures of everyone having fun!

We got a very late night Wendy’s drive through on route back to the villa which took a while. I think I fell asleep in the car, before finally rolling into bed.

Tomorrow - Bob Evans, Sweet Tomatoes & The Boardwalk.

Thanks for reading.

M x
Pumba75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List