View Single Post
Old 13 Nov 19, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
You know I'm kind of reassured it's not just me that wakes up in a panic in the small hours and turns the room upside down. I always have to check that the passports are still in my handbag before we leave the house (it's like the 500th check) then I check again in the car. I don't know where I think they could have gone in the 10 foot from the front door across the driveway and into the car but still I check. Then I check in the pre travel day hotel, my theory is the same as yours...at this point if the passports have magically disaparated from my bag back to the house there's enough time for one of us to go home and get them. Phew you found them in the end, I'd have been cursing Andy sleeping through it all and then it's his fault his joggers are having to hang up drying and blocking the passports from view so I'd have been cursing again. Then he decides to make a coffee at 4.30! It's not a great start to the day! No wonder you had your cheese and biscuits in the lounge it must have felt like dinner time.

At least your plane from yesteryear got you there in one piece even if it was a bit rickety. And to top it off you had a tropical mule. That sounds lovely.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.

Edited at 09:03 PM.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List