View Single Post
Old 5 Sep 19, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Oh no, I was so sure that the title was just a tease. I do hope it isn’t so.

I completely understand about the house needing some TLC though. We have been in ours for less than 2 years but we already have a few niggly things that we should really sort but I turn a blind eye to so I can plough all our money into Disney. I can only imagine how long the list will be as the years go by.

I actually exclaimed ‘NO!?’ when I scrolled down and saw the Yacht Club starring back at me. I am thrilled for you that you will be back at Stormalong Bay, I know how much you loved your stay at the Beach Club and it is wonderful that you can live the dream for a second time. It’s fabulous that you’re getting to sample a different Deluxe this time too.

The Magic Band fiasco has been such an embarrassment. I am as sceptical as you that your fourth band will waiting for you at check-in. Thankfully your boys are old enough to be patient with such ‘mix ups’ but for a smaller child it could be a big deal.

I am sure I'll check in with you before you leave but if not, have a wonderful time, I feel genuinely emotional for you that it may be the last one, but I know you'll savour every moment.

What a fab understanding of so much!
Not a tease - I will assure you

But a wonderful way to end it.

Lots more to read and to share in upcoming days and I have to admit there will be less rants than usual Yacht Club did us proud

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List