View Single Post
Old 2 Nov 11, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post

Another family of 3 had a cake brought out and happy birthday sung then around 15 minutes later us 4 had the same.
Apart from the 3 slices the other family had and 4 we had no cake was seen!
I asked for the bill and 2 of the 4 slices we were brought to be put in the box to take away as we hadn't managed them and was told they didn't have any box - luckily I had a Tupperware box in my bag so the slices served with desert I took away.

DP said they had probably used the same cake to sing and cut up just 1 between us both!

In a week we caught princess pavilion open just once for 1 princess and saw around 4 characters signing within both parks so for character interaction we were glad we did all 4 character meals and without our disabled pass wouldn't have gotten near parade Q's that started 2 hours in advance to see the princesses either so it's worth it is princesses pics and autographs are a priority.

My daughters face was priceless and it is something I had booked but DD1 missed out on 4 years ago in Florida when DD2 got ill so was important for us to do.

Reservations told me 11.30 was first seating but the place only opened at 12pm, get there around 11.30 though as between 11 and 11.30 ish Cinderella step mother and sisters are right outside the entrance
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List