View Single Post
Old 27 Apr 15, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
QS places at HS aren't great IMO. My personal favourite is Staring Rolls as I love the turkey sandwich they do there and the dessert range is excellent. I can get my favourite fruit tart there. A QS meals is a sandwich, packet of crisps or piece of fruit, choice of cake/pastry/Danish and a drink. So, DH and I usually get ours from there and then wander down to the food area opposite Beauty and the Beast/Fantasmic to get the children their meal. You've got Fairfax fare, Catalina Eddies and Rosies All American Diner there. Normally just a pizza for DS and the half roast chicken for DD or if they're not too hungry, then the share the half roast chicken.
we go to staring rolls every year and never noticed/realised they did sandwiches we just love the big chocolate danish's , my husband will be a very happy man if that's his desert
We can never get a table in there though, they need more seating, I love looking at all the books while my husbands buys the danish's
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List