View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 15, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
stormflm595
Very Serious Dibber

I've noticed smoking in the parks too but honestly, I've seen more people smoking in a day at Alton Towers than I have on a 5 day trip to DLP. I think the biggest gripe among most people is that it's ruining the Disney Illusion, which I completely get. It does. But, this is Europe. Smoking is a part of European culture and a few No Smoking signs and designated areas are not going to stop people with a habit, who are used to lighting up anywhere they are. Sure, complain to guest services, like a member said above me, the more complaints they receive then the more they might look into the matter but unless French law changes, there's not much they can really do. And sure, smoking shouldn't be happening in covered queue lines or queue lines at all. But why is this the CM's fault? Why should they have abuse thrown at them or have their authority undermined by people who can't control an urge for 20 minutes? Honestly, if that's the sort of treatment they're getting for doing their jobs then I don't blame the ones who have given up trying.
stormflm595 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List