View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 18, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Looking forward to reading your report. I will feel like I am on holiday !

I can remember when my redundancy was approaching and work became unbearable. Our team had worked together for over 20 years. We had grown up together and gone through all our life events, meeting partners, illnesses,weddings and babies ! We had socialized out of work and had childrens play dates. We were all friends as well as colleagues. Then as the redundancy approached everyone fell out. There was a bad atmosphere every day. Lots of tears and arguments ! Some had jobs some didn't and everyone was worried for the future. We didn't even have a leaving "do" things had got that bad and we had all liked a "do" !

I had a perfect driving record and in the last 3 months at HMRC had 2 accidents and a speeding ticket ! It was all down to the stress of it.

Fast forward 3 years and it is all forgotten. We are all friends again. All those who wanted jobs found them. The redundancy package was quite nice too !

Wishing you all the best and have a fabulous holiday !
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List