View Single Post
Old 11 Mar 19, 04:07 AM  
Link to this Post
laurac1988
Imagineer

Papa, Eden & Me - Our Second Trip **UPDATED 6th August**

I went back and forth about setting this up, but I thought it might be nice to do to keep track of where I'm at.

I'm Laura, and me and my family are getting ready for our second trip to Florida. We weren't going to return until 2020, but we got a fairly good deal on the Beach Club during the free dining promotion, and figured we probably wouldn't be able to afford that resort after Galaxy's Edge opened, so I booked!

That's me on the left, Eden is in the middle and Aiden on the right.

On our last trip, Eden turned two. She will be almost four on this trip and it's going to be totally different. We watch Tim Tracker videos most days and she's already got a list of characters she wants to have "playdates" with. She's also reliably informed us that she will be going to Bibbity Bobbidy Boutique for "an Else makeover". She is 38.5 inches tall at the moment and is eating all her veggies so that hopefully she can reach 40 inches and go on Splash Mountain.

We're staying at the Beach Club (Water view) for 14 nights from September 23rd. We had originally wanted to go September 16th, but we all know how horrendous pinning down deluxe availability was when the Free Dining came out. So, we shuffled a bit and got what we wanted. It also means we ended up booking with Virgin Holidays, which I said I wouldn't do again but with the flying club discount their price was the best...

Here's Eden doing what she does best :-)

Edited at 01:25 PM.
laurac1988 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List