View Single Post
Old 18 Jun 19, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Ricky_Spanish
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Help with FP planning etc

Our fast pass window opens on 20th June. I booked ADR’s so need to plan around these. I started a thread about the ADR’s here https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1117335 and plan to cut the Crystal Palace on the 1st day.

Firstly, am I at 15 TS credits now I have cut CP? There was a few different answers in my previous thread.

My 2 sons will be 6 and 4. They are very wary of rides (so was I as a child) so there is a chance neither of the will be tempted onto rollercoasters. I’m hoping that between the FP stuff we will be able to go on the more sedate non-FP rides and parent (prob minus child) swap the faster FP ones. I’ve also tried to book FP’s near to each other or so we are not back and forth, but am not sure if that matters.

My rough plan is below but it starts to unravel towards the end as I’m not sure what rides to book or whether to re-book some previous rides. I don’t seem to have us at MK late enough to watch the fireworks up close unless we hang around. I would like to go on Expedition Everest but am not sure where to put it.

Can anyone offer any advice on my plan and whether to move FP’s around and what extras to book bearing in mind my kids may not like the fast stuff? Are the parks split well or should I considers witching them around? I’ve only takes advantage of EMH once at Epcot. I’m also not sure about traveling times between locations.

Edited at 09:28 AM.
Ricky_Spanish is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List