Thread: i say avoid
View Single Post
Old 14 Nov 10, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickeys Mrs
Imagineer

I am the wife of Mickeymouse 09 and I can promise you we did not go looking for faults with DLP had that of been the case I would rather of not have wasted my money. It very easy to say to go without comparing but its still Disney and you cant help but compare, especially with the things like the upgrading of rides etc (i would have thought this would be a given to keep guests going back to see the differences). When you see the name Disney you expect the standard to be the same no matter where you are , Europe, USA, Hong Kong. I agree you cant blame Disney for the rude people wherever they are from it just didnt make the experience any better.

We, well I went expecting something totally different to Florida but felt it lacked the Disney MAGIC. I am not saying that I want fireworks every night it just lacked something and I think it was interaction with cast members. They did not seem to enjoy working there and unfortunately when you work at what is meant to be a magical place then you need to reflect that which did not come across at any of the parks or the hotel I am afraid.

I am sure there are people who love it and people who don't (just like any holiday destination) we are all entitled to our opinions no matter who you are, first timers, returners, Floridian goers or not.

If you have a holiday planned to any Disney Location I hope you have a fab time

Sarah

DLP 2002 & 2010
WDW 2003, 2006, 2009, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2022, 2023 (solo trip) & 2024
Mickeys Mrs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List