View Single Post
Old 19 Nov 17, 11:33 PM  
Link to this Post
danc99
Having Dinner with Goofy

We took DD back in March, she was just over 2 (but tallish for her age). Height wise she shouldn't go on that much anyway, she loved small world, the carousel and the characters most of all. Was having a "fear of the dark" phase, so Pirates, most of the 3d things ended up in tears. She actually fell asleep on the 3 caballeros ride in Epcot (Mexico IIRC)!

Loved Lion King show (until she was invited to take part, lost sight of us and came back crying!) and the tomorrow land speedway (had never been myself but she loved driving).

It was a very different experience to when I've been before (with friends and on Honeymoon), but I wouldn't have changed it for the world. Her face when she saw Donald come back from his "tea break" even got the Photopass photographers laughing, she was just amazed (and this was on about day 10!)

Kids will enjoy the experience, but yes they might skip some rides, we did a lot of rider swaps and separate fast passes. My suggestion is don't worry too much about the rides, just go with the flow. Disney for me is more about experience than rides (I would say universal is more about adrenaline, more like Alton Towers) but each to their own.
danc99 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List