View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 19, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
Agree, it’s great how the family stuck together and didn’t fall out over it. I love my DOH to bits and we rarely fall out, but stressful situations is the one trigger for us to fall out. If this had happened to us, I would be in the doghouse (whoever’s fault it was) and we wouldn’t be speaking to each other for the rest of the day..

Glad everything worked out for Rachy and family and hope they have a fantastic holiday..
I agree, DH and I would totally have fallen out over this! In DLP, I left him queuing to meet Moana while I took DD to the toilet, then he met us outside the toilets and said he’d left the queue to do something else! (i.e. the queue we’d joined 5th from the front during EMH and had been in for nearly two hours so that we could avoid the 4 hour queue that would have formed by 10am.) I was furious and couldn’t even speak to him while I stomped off to the back of the massive queue - THEN he told me that he was winding me up and he’d asked the people behind us to save our places
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025

Edited at 08:10 AM.
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List