View Single Post
Old 30 Mar 19, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

I’ve really enjoyed reading along with your trip. I’m pleased Brooklyn improved NY for you on the last day! I surprised myself by really loving New York, I had no real inclination to visit but had such a great time. Reading your experience made me appreciate how lucky we were to go with family who had been before as I could imagine being really frustrated and annoyed with the place-I’m pretty sure we would have had a nightmare with all the trains and subway too. We went in October and it was hot in the stations I remember thinking it would be unbearable in the summer, I also said I couldn’t imagine wanting to walk around the streets much with the smell of all the rubbish!
How great to explore so many other places, I love that you ate your first lobster in Maine. I would love to go on a road trip when my kids are older-I was thinking about a trip around New England but I’m not sure I could survive the whinging from them during the car journeys! Thanks for sharing your trip, I’m going read some of your other reports for further inspiration.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List