View Single Post
Old 20 May 19, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by Lucyjane45xxx View Post
Someone on facebook this morning posted that they managed to get them to show but now it is only showing the standard 'Stitch ate my page' error message. Looks like it should be up imminently though.

Also looks like it will be for existing bookings too.

I am going to hold off and only order nearer the time as who knows if they will add more designs by then and you may not be able to swap and change like you can with the plain colour ones
If using MDE on the website, when you go to review your band order and stitch appears, go to top of ;page change language to US then the page will reload with the range. I guess that eventually will be accessible on the app and on the UK MDE page, but if you want to look at them that's how you can do it

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List