View Single Post
Old 19 Dec 11, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by lady emz View Post
Haha 2.9 years, I like it! I forgot to add I love the last dress too! And how amazing are your MK portraits going to be with the Christmas castle?! If we can't get one of our dates at the 45 day mark I think I will book for Nov / Dec 2013 so we can have that too, maybe I should do that anyway?! lol.

Steal away my love with my ideas, that is why I post on here as I get so many ideas from other brides! What colour petals will you have along the aisle? I guess you can't get blue rose petals? So I was thinking purple and white? xxx
I definatly want something a bit princessy i have to behave and not get too hung up on the dresses at this early stage, i'm not letting myself look for another 12 months now hehe

Isn't the castle just stunning! I don't know if it will be lit up that early in the morning tho, thats my only concern... well not really a concern, just would be amazing if it was!

Not sure about the petals yet - if I can't get blue from Disney I might see if one of the freeze dried petal companies will supply them for me, and how much Disney would charge to set them up - I don't mind paying them to set them up for me failing that I might just get a combo of white and ivory - but maybe a splattering of purple would be really pretty - so many choices! x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List