View Single Post
Old 21 Oct 19, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
lemon-squeeze
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Travel Day cont
Good frequent service on Virgin, came round with the little pretzel packets and drinks about an hour into the flight.

Lunch about 2hours into the flight, ordered kids meals for both my too Yes even the nearly 21year old as he is very fussy, they had cheese pasta which Zac said was a microwave pasta bake. They both ate it and the snacks that came with the meal. They did run out of kids meals as there seemed to be lots of people on board who didn't pre order them so after lunch they went round and ordered kids meals for people return flights if they wanted them so I would advise pre ordering them if you did want one.

I had the Mac and Cheese which again they ran out of, it was nice enough for plane food and the slated caramel pot was nice but very rich.

When the sandwich came round my 2 wouldn't eat any of the items offered so I gave them back to the fligt attendants to offer to other children as again they didn't have enough of the kids meals, can't remember but believe it was cheese and cucumber and ham and cheese sandwich. Zac had his airport food, Freya took one bite if her sandwich and said it was horrible.

Few snacks that they nibbled throughout the flight.

I thought the tea was nice, and ate it all.

Once at POFQ we grabbed our mugs and a pizza to share and swapped the drink for a cookie which we ate the next afternoon.

Mugs
lemon-squeeze is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List