View Single Post
Old 2 Oct 19, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

No1 Lounge Gatwick South

No 1 Lounge Gatwick South

Bit of a trek to find but worth the Peace.

Had booked this for $51 which in hindsight feels like a lot. Actually so far not feeling we made best use of what we had pre paid for !

It was pretty busy in there and it didnt look as if we were going to find somewhere to sit but some people were leaving a “reserved” couch just as we got there so we decided to chance our luck.

It was nice to chill out.

I still didnt feel like anything cooked and now I realise I didn’t take a menu pic but I think the choices were a sausage or bacon bap, poached eggs with avocado and something else . There was porridge and cereals out along with pastries so plenty of choice.

Working on the premis that its always 5 o clock somewhere in the world Andy had a G&T and I had a pink Prosecco. Very nice. I also had cheese and biscuits so definitely feeling a supper time vibe and it wasnt even 10 am yet .

Our gate went up really quickly - we had only been there an hour and having paid for priority boarding I didn’t want to miss the early call so we trotted off having had a nice time but definitely not having made as much use as on previous visits .
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List