View Single Post
Old 2 Oct 19, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Not Norwegian Air

Hi Fly A340

Hmm, the less we say about this the better - see the trippy when it comes out for the lowdown. It’s quite hard to eat you lunch when your tray table is so knackered that its on a 90 degree tilt and requires use of iPad and notepad to prop it up.

The meal came out about two hours after take off which felt late . Possibly due to the length of time the seatbelt sign was on .. there was some turbulence but nothing really to note.

The meal itself was quite tasty just pitiful in presentation and portion size. Truly a feeble effort.

Mixed salad that I added into my main of mash, chicken in tomato sauce and some unidentifiable but colourful beans. Washed down with white wine and some water.

No bread and no crackers. We did miss them

I do find macaroons as a rule to be a disappointment but there were nice : Caramel and Chocolate. We kept back one box and had them a couple of hours later just after 4pm.

Afternoon tea came round about 90 minutes before landing. There was no drinks service between lunch and afternoon tea.

No tea or coffee , no bottles of water.

A nice chicken Caesar roll and a small brownie - that was nice but rich and leaves that tacky feeling in your mouth so could have done with a hot drink to wash it down. We had a glass of Pepsi.

Sadly we thought the flight was chronic. Only redeemed by Andy having extra leg room.

Air Scotia is alive and well . Oh Deary Me

Edited at 10:38 PM.
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List