View Single Post
Old 21 May 16, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
chazb
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Travel day is tough, I don't enjoy it, I get snappy like you because I'm anxious about the flight plus I get travel sick, and even when I'm not feeling ill I get anxious about getting ill! I can't even imagine how much worse it is when you're travelling with kids, but your girls were so well behaved - it's hard for them to process that they are trapped on the plane for all that time.

We're staying in a 2-bed at SSR this year, I can't decide which location I want to request. I'm leaning towards close to Disney Springs but I worry that everyone requests that now and we'll never get it! We'll have a hire car so being close to a bus stop isn't a big deal, also not fussed about pools.
It's horrible being afraid of flying and not really being able to do much about it. I loved the grandstand but congress park by Disney springs did look nice especially if you get a room with a Disney springs view. It would be about a 5 minute walk to Disney springs and a 10-15 min walk to carriage house if you stayed there. We even walked back from Disney springs to grandstand a few times. X
chazb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List