View Single Post
Old 17 Aug 19, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by TinselAngel View Post
It won’t let you overlap fast pass times - you just need to watch ADR times
Yeah I didn’t mean that it was trying to work out when I had passes.

I didn’t realise at first I saw it said something like “you already have a fast pass for this time” but there showed 3 or 4 different time slots and I didn’t realise some were sort of “unclickable” or whatever but I’ve sussed it now. I think it’s just cos it’s different to last time I booked - I felt really annoyed when it changed from just being able to get a pass in the parks to pre-booking it it’s just until you get used to it.

I think I get stressed cos it’s left to me. I ask the others there preference/input etc and often don’t get much feedback but then complain when they aren’t happy with my choices.
I put the 2 options to DH - morning or afternoon and explained my thoughts on both possibilities and if he actually thought about it dh would actually agree with me with my reasoning for getting afternoon passes but he just won’t think about it.
He won’t book the passes cos he is totally not technical and can’t work apps or anything. But then he is very quick to say “oh I thought you would get...” and it’s like 🙄 why didn’t you suggest that when I asked for any preferences?
I have said that there is no way we will get passes for Avatar/slinky dog/7 dwarves minetrain but then when I said about booking Epcot yesterday “well we want to get one for that Avatar ride don’t we?”
So I just get flustered about it trying to make the decisions without any input but then knowing that someone will have a complaint.
Ellelledee is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List