Old 4 Nov 19, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by jojo_3596 View Post
Aw, love your trip reports so great to read the backstory! We are going first two weeks August next year as well- might see you for a cocktail.
We are doing universal too and fingers crossed planning on a 2021 trip with a villa and no Disney so I was wondering about upgrading universal to AP. Can I ask how you got this free? ! Xx
As I was writing it I knew I was being majorly self indulgent, but I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed reading about it. I love sharing our Disney story and I'm grateful there's people like you who keep on reading.

I really hope we can get together for a cocktail you know I don't need an excuse

The universal APs for free was probably because I over paid when I originally bought the tickets, so not really something to brag about basically this time last year I was eagerly awaiting the black Friday sales but there weren't any good universal ticket offers that I found. So at Christmas I ended up just wanting it sorted and didn't want to wait so I went to the amercian version of the universal website and bought 3 day 2 park passes, with the park to park hopper thing. This was around £220 each. Then a few months later when it was very close to travel day I was browsing the site and saw there were annual passes for both parks for the same price I paid so she we got to the parks I asked about upgrading and they checked and the price was still the same hence it was free.

Originally Posted by ravenwing View Post
Lovely to see all your photos through the years!

I was logged into Disney Holidays at midnight on the 25th, and I fully intended to make a placeholder booking too - but after being in the queue for over 2 hours once I finally got through to the booking, I found a room at CBR for the dates I wanted I panicked and booked for us all! I was scared they'd take the room away from me if I only booked for one person.

This will be our second time at WDW and our second stay at CBR, and the family didn't want to risk staying anywhere else as they had loved it so much. Looking forward to hearing more about your trip
I love your story and I'm glad I'm not the only one who got caught up in all the excitement. It was a very funny day. I hope you were able to sort your flights out ok for the dates you booked. I think you can't go wrong at CBR it is a beautiful resort, well it was pre skyliner, but I'm optimistic about that too and I can't wait to use it to go to the parks.

Originally Posted by eleele View Post
I’ve checked through your photos incase any of us were in the background! (We weren’t). Whenever I come across any trip reports from this time I always have a look as you never know!

Does anyone else do that or is it just me?
You're definitely not the only person that does this. I love looking at photos of people who've been at the parks the same time as us. I'd love to see us in a photo in someone else's report.

Originally Posted by Elsa42 View Post
Hey

Glad to see your writing another trip report! I read your previous one where you did the 4 parks challenge and enjoyed reading someone else’s view in their day! Look forward to your next pre trippie and reading along the planning! We go again next year too!
Hi, I've been eagerly watching the vlogs by Molly at AllEars.net she has done some great challenges at the parks. I really like her trying to get on all the attractions using FP for each attraction videos and I'm thinking we've got to give this a go next year.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List