Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Woohoo another pre trip Abby!
I love all the old photos of you and the kids on your previous trips, such wonderful memories.
I am laughing at the photo of Max with Belle though, he looks besotted
I’m glad you managed to get CBR booked, there was no question you were going to do it. Dave should just admit defeat now
I think you win the prize for the best bargain in upgrading your annual passes at US! I can’t believe they didn’t cost you a penny . One less thing to pay out for
Looking forward to reading more
I'm glad you're up for another round of all this malarkey I figured the beginnings of pre trips can be a bit wordy and popping in the old photos would help to introduce us all and start to set the scene.

Max does look like he's gazing up at Belle doesn't he. It's hard to believe that we literally had no clue what was going to happen than trip, so entering the attraction we didn't know if we were getting a roller coaster or a show or what, so when he was picked out we didn't really know what to expect. It was lovely to watch.

Yep, Dave should admit defeat on this battle he didn't put up much of a fuss so maybe he also likes it all a little bit too

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List