Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by Vanillapod View Post
We had our usual cheese and port for Christmas Eve
Again, OH always gets too much!
This looks spectacular, I love a cheese and charcuterie board.

Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
I've just made a cake! A chocolate bundt don't really need it but I wanted to make something with my new handmixer DH got me..♥

I'm such a sucker for Bundt cakes, yours looks lovely, great idea with the icing. I'm always after new ways to ice things that don't look to fiddly and your icing looks great but also looks like I could copy it.

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
Everyone’s meals look amazing so far. I hope the Christmas celebrations are going as well as they can for all

Our Christmas lunch was delicious this year, everything seemed to cook well. The turkey was tender, sprouts cooked perfectly and the homemade sausage meat stuffing was amazing. The photo doesn’t do it justice, as I’ve hidden the turkey with the vegetables 😂

We ate so much lunch we only had a sandwich for tea and failed to manage dessert

Today was our traditional Boxing Day lunch of cold turkey and ham with chips, pickles and sauces. This was also really tasty.

Hoping to eat some dessert in an hour or so, then cheese, meats and dips for tea
Boxing day cold meats and chips with pickles is my dad's favourite of the Christmas meals, I'm going to get going on ours soon.

Originally Posted by MrsSilverStar View Post
Belated merry Christmas all!

Do you think we had enough bacon on our meal?! 😆

Eating it cold today was just as delicious. We did potato skins after inspiration from Abby earlier in the thread

A sofa nap is calling my name now!
Never enough bacon it all looks delicious.

Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
Strawberry Shortcake cheesecake - essentially a red velvet cake and a New York cheesecake layered together with cream cheese frosting and strawberry crumb on it.

Other bakes

Wow, so cute the little reindeer are perfect, I love them. I don't think I'd have the patience to make them though.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List