View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 21, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Hello stranger!

How are you? Long time no speak! I hope you're well. I was just thinking of you the other day as I was looking at some photos of Berlin and remembering how important you were to that being such a fun holiday for us. My kids still talk about 'that woman from the dibb' and her awesome restaurant suggestions.

I see you have a super short countdown. Have an amazing time in DLP. I absolutely loved it last summer. We had a blast.

A x
Hello!

I’m good, thank you! Glad to see you and the family are all good too.

I’m so glad those Berlin recommendations are remembered favourably! I loved reading your report from that trip as you packed so much in and saw so many more sights than I managed on my work trip. I will go back for fun sometime!

We’re getting the Eurostar on Thursday (fingers crossed), I’ve tried not to let myself get excited in case it got cancelled, thankfully DLP doesn’t require the planning that WDW requires as now I’m trying to read reports from people who went during COVID times. I was super glad to see that you had been and shared your experience here as you are always so detailed

First Time Floribobs (The Irma Remix) - WDW trip report *Complete*
While The Cat's Away, The Caz Will Play With The Mouse - Solo DLP Trip Report
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List