Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Eeyorefanuk View Post
I have the above but what do I do now 😆
Do I get a card from photopass photographer
Or show them something?
I see you can view photos but can I do that while there or will I lose them?
All you have to use is your theme park ticket or Magic Band (if you have one).

First, have you got a MyDisneyExperience account and have you linked your tickets to that? If not, then go to the main US Disney website (here) and sign in. Once you have an account, link your tickets here. You don't have to do anything else before you go - the free Memory Maker will work automatically.

When you get to Orlando, whenever you have your photo taken by a Disney photographer, let them scan your ticket (or Magic Band). That will then link the photos taken by the CM to your MyDisneyExperience (MDE) account. You can then view the photos in the Photopass section of MDE either using the website or via the Disney app.

At rides that offer a photo, scan your ticket under the screen showing your photo to link it to your account.

Then, when you get home, you can download the photos to a PC/laptop. I think the photos stay available for 45 days so make sure you download them within about a month of returning.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List