View Single Post
Old 3 May 19, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gingerlife View Post
After reading the comments we bit the bullet and bought them. I think we may have confused ourselves over the price after reading reports with people buying them when DVC members, so getting them a lot cheaper. 👍🏻
Yeah they can get ones that around in the $150 mark I think but non-DVC you only save a little bit in relation to tickets on the price. You however save on everything else like parking

Originally Posted by cartoonp View Post
Could be Wong but don’t you get free parking with a AP that could save quite a bit
Yes you do indeed! At least $25 a day you go to parks so this can add up. We worked out we're gonna be at the around $250 mark per trip (usually do around 10 days of actual park trips) so this on top of the $60 saving or so makes it well worth it. I'm going to get my 14 day upgraded in September when doing free dining (already got an active AP up til August) and then the rest of the troop can get their 14 day tickets in May as September is a solo trip for me. Means we will save on the parking aspect and could be significant.