View Single Post
Old 4 Dec 17, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
HFJohnson
Imagineer

Flights again - Oct 18

Sorry, I know there are lots of threads on this subject but I just wanted to get some opinions on our dates...

We are booked for 13/10/18 to 27/10/18 so Saturday to Saturday. We are there for half term and the week before so very little flexibility in terms of when we could go. We could fly out on Friday 12th I guess but we definitely have to come back on the Saturday 27th. At the moment direct flights are at or above the £3,000 mark, indirects (which appeared a few days ago) £2,000 - £2,500 ish. There's no way I'm paying £3k for flights (thinking £2.5k for direct at most) but DH would prefer to go direct, so can I expect prices to come down? Or are these prices likely to stay as they are and we need to look again at indirect?

Any advice would be gratefully received! Has anyone travelled on the Saturdays around Oct half term before and have an idea of what sort of price I should be holding out for?

Thanks
HFJohnson is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List