Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Starlet View Post
Sorry Nimbus yes that's what I meant.

I'm looking to go 10th May til 20th May so hopefully that'll mean I miss memorial day crowds?
Next year Memorial Day is on 28th May, so you'll miss these crowds.

After reading through all your replies and then checking trip advisor I think I definitely want to get the discovery cove ultimate ticket and that way make use of their free transfer to busch gardens. Anyone used this?

Also really wanna visit kennedy space centre.
I believe any of the 3-Park Seaworld tickets allow you to use the free coach transfer to Busch Gardens.

If you're doing the 3 Universal parks, 3 Seaworld parks, Discovery Cove and Kennedy Space Centre then that's going to be a busy 10 days!

Is there a cheaper way of getting universal tickets without buying the 14 days one? I'm just wondering if I can save money there if you all seem to think it can be done rather quickly and easily.
You can get 2, 3, or 4 day tickets to the Universal parks. You can get them from places like OrlandoAttractions.com here:

orlandoattractions/t...dios-worldwide

Or from UndercoverTourist.com (here), or from Universal's American website (here) or at the entrance to any of the Universal parks.

To give you an idea of price, a 3-Park 4-Day Base ticket (only one park per day, can visit Volcano Bay) costs $269 or £202 from OrlandoAttractions.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List