View Single Post
Old 6 Dec 17, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
vickitoria10
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lissa_x View Post
Thanks everyone! We are prepared for a difficult plane journey, I think that's why we are leaning more towards Christmas as at least the 7 month old should still be somewhat containable!
Do you have to provide your own car seats or can you hire them? (I'm trying to imagine me and hubby with a toddler, a baby, a double pushchair, 3 cases, 3 hand luggage and then 2 car seats!?!)

We won't be staying in a villa, more than likely a hotel with suites such as the hawthorn suites or lake Buena vista resort so I'm sure the hotel would be able to provide 2 travel cots should our eldest still require one.
We went in August with a 4month old and a 4 year old. The younger the new baby is the easier it will be! The flights for us were no problem but we had a skycot with virgin.

We travelled with a double buggy, 2 car seats, 2 large suitcases, a hold-all and 3 backpacks for hand luggage. We did the second bag drop and got a trolley but it was doable. Coming back we had a porter take our luggage on a trolley and tipped him $10, much less hassle!

Also you aren’t mad, we had an amazing time and people thought we were mad too but it’s an ideal place travelling with kids!

WDW - Oct 2010 - SSR, Sept/Oct 2011 - I-Drive, May 2015 - OKW

DLP - Dec 2013, Jan 2015 - Cheyenne
vickitoria10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List